Friday 25 November 2016

An Introduction

Dear Reader,

Should this blog garner readers, a short introduction is in order. Though, out of spite or optimism, I’ll pre-empt this presumed readership with an introduction to myself, or to a lone, intrepid explorer of the internet’s less visited worlds. Whomever you may be, or may not be, I should just get on with it. Hopefully this rambling preface will serve as a taste for the stories this blog will provide.

I was tempted to write a blog on my feelings, worries, and concerns, but there’s enough of that already. So, instead, I’ll write some short stories and hopefully you enjoy them. If not, well this is the internet – the land of Contrarianism, so feel free to spew your vitriol and hurt my feelings. Do it, I dare you. If you find yourself on the more pleasant end of the spectrum, well, I suppose you should leave the internet immediately before that positivity is squeezed right out of you.

These stories I write will almost certainly not be happy ones, though a few grin-worthy reads might sneak their way in. I won’t limit myself to what I’ll write, except that erotica, fan-fiction, and pandering will hopefully be excluded. Unless I run out of money, in which case this blog will consist only of erotica, fan-fiction, and pandering.

This last paragraph, I’ll devote to a quasi-biography. I live in the frozen wastelands of Canada, a writer and pseudo-intellectual. Should I say more? No, I should think that’s enough. Hopefully my stories are good enough to allocate some of your time.

Yours sometimes,


Matthew D. Hay 

No comments:

Post a Comment